South Pacific Alliance Women is a ministry of the greater Alliance Women and it also exists to exalt Jesus and to complete His Great Commission. Our focus is to encourage women to connect with Jesus, the work of the Alliance and each other.
Kylene Lopo and Amy Chong are working together to reestablish the presence of this ministry in the South Pacific Alliance.
Their goals and plans for the upcoming years include,
- An annual women's conference in the fall
- Greater involvement in ministry to missionary kids (also known as Third Culture Kids, or TCKs)
- New opportunities for pastors' wives to be connected and encouraged
- Consistent prayer ministry and opportunities
- Greater connectedness to our international workers/ministries
We are looking forward to where the Lord will lead us in these upcoming years as we seek to have His Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven.